Newbie with Disappointing Gigs

minhaz_tech

Hello there,

I've been waiting so many days for my first order on Fiverr. But it is a matter of sorrow that I couldn't get any. I've done SEO work but it didn't work . What can i do in this situation? it's very frustrating. Can any one please check my gig that what I've done wrong? here's The LINK   https://www.fiverr.com/share/BXP2bk

It would be very helpful. Thanks in advance. May Almighty Bless you all.  

• Like 1

Hi @minhaz_tech - gig links can't be shared in this category .... you may share them in "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig." I've asked for you post to be moved to the correct category.

About your gig - 

I noticed that you are asking for your client's log-in information for their Shopify accounts. I believe this is against Shopify's ToS - Shopify requires that third party be given collaborator accounts with admin access rather than using the customer's login. If it's against Shopify's ToS, it's against Fiverr's ToS.  I believe the same is true for the other platforms you work out of - Wordpress, Wix, etc. You might want to double check their terms of service as well.

There are multiple grammar errors in your profile bio and gig description. Since you list yourself as fluent in English, I suggest you thoroughly proofread all your text in your profile bio and gig description

I think it's great that you have a gig video, but try to include a thumbnail image on the first slide of your video so that buyers know exactly what services you are offering. 

I also noticed that you are new seller that just started out last month. It can take a while for you to get your first order. If you haven't already, start making offers to Buyer Requests and Buyer Briefs and share your gig links with those who are in your circle of influence.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @minhaz_tech - gig links can't be shared in this category .... you may share them in "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig." I've asked for you post to be moved to the correct category.

About your gig - 

I noticed that you are asking for your client's log-in information for their Shopify accounts. I believe this is against Shopify's ToS - Shopify requires that third party be given collaborator accounts with admin access rather than using the customer's login. If it's against Shopify's ToS, it's against Fiverr's ToS.  I believe the same is true for the other platforms you work out of - Wordpress, Wix, etc. You might want to double check their terms of service as well.

There are multiple grammar errors in your profile bio and gig description. Since you list yourself as fluent in English, I suggest you thoroughly proofread all your text in your profile bio and gig description

I think it's great that you have a gig video, but try to include a thumbnail image on the first slide of your video so that buyers know exactly what services you are offering. 

I also noticed that you are new seller that just started out last month. It can take a while for you to get your first order. If you haven't already, start making offers to Buyer Requests and Buyer Briefs and share your gig links with those who are in your circle of influence.

Thanks for your humble words vickieito. Can you help me on one more things? How can I change this ques to "My Fiverr Gigs" category? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Though i wrote this type of comment before, here it might be helpful. 

When you search any gig on Fiverr ,at first it only shows Gig Tittle , Gig Image, Rating & Reviews , Price , Seller  profile photo So at the very first you must focus on those things very carefully .

• Gig Tittle : make a Shortest SEO friendly Gig
  • Gig Image: make a eye-catchy Gig image , moreover don't use too much letter/word on it . Try to make it as simple as possible 
  • Price: Try to maintain an average price compare to your  competitor ,in some cases lower than your competitor 
  • Seller  profile photo:  Add a clear photo of you that clearly recognize your face . you can check on my profile
  • Rating & Reviews All above mentioned  things are absolutely fine but here is a catch ! if you are a new seller how can you get 5 star review! so for a beginner please make a gig video .  Come in-fornt of your camera ,make a gig video. People  buying from your are unknown to you ,they have their trust issue . It's very common . if you come on video it would be more convincing , isn't it? so for getting your first order it would be a very good initiative from my perspective.
  • try to stay active on online as much as possible  Here many people may argue that stay active doesn't bring you any order! i think this is partially right/wrong . Atleast staying online increase your gig impression . 

All of the above things may increase your gig impression and also click . Best of luck 😃

• Like 14
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, minhaz_tech said:
  • try to stay active on online as much as possible  Here many people may argue that stay active doesn't bring you any order! i think this is partially right/wrong . Atleast staying online increase your gig impression . 

Elaborate and Clarify it to me first please. 

You have been on Fiverr since August 2022 and have made 2 Sales yet. Do you think staying online really helped you in getting orders? Stop giving Wrong Advices!

You have no experience yet on Fiverr so do not guide anyone else like this. Avoid it!

And yes, successful sellers will say again that staying online is useless and it does not help in anything else. 

P.S. Avoid using content created by ChatGPT too

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Avoid using content created by ChatGPT too

first of all i didn't use any bot/chat gpt ,stop saying it all the time. 

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Elaborate and Clarify it to me first please. 

okay, For several days i have been observing this thing that really what is the benefit of being online/active on fiverr? is it really helpful or not? People says staying online is useless ,for that reason i haven't been online for a while ( just for an experiment). As a result my gig's impression and click almost coming down to half or less . Doesn't that mean my chances of getting a job are also halved? Ik staying online isn't important for every seller but as a newbie its still quite important . 

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You have no experience yet on Fiverr so do not guide anyone else like this. Avoid it!

what do you mean by that? getting sells could make you much more knowledgeable about fiverr? Those sells could make you much more experienced about your work but knowing fiverr it isn't that important ,is it? 

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You have been on Fiverr since August 2022 and have made 2 Sales yet. Do you think staying online really helped you in getting orders? Stop giving Wrong Advices!

I'm not staying online on fiverr that much and most importantly i work mostly outside of fiverr. Okay , suppose you are right of everything ,now can you tell me what's wrong with my account ? is there any wrong with tittle? image? description? or anything else? ( except my English's skill , that is not my mother language . so some lacking in this sector isn't obvious? )  . i know what will be your answer! you will say "nobody knows the fiverr algorithm !!!!! " haha safest game . Or you can say "you are not up to the mark about your work! " here is a catch , If i don't get any job ,how can i show my skill? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minhaz_tech said:

Desn't that mean my chances of getting a job are also halved? Ik staying online isn't important for every seller but as a newbie its still quite important . 

How important? 

That's a really wrong advice especially for newbie. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, minhaz_tech said:

first of all i didn't use any bot/chat gpt ,stop saying it all the time. 

okay, For several days i have been observing this thing that really what is the benefit of being online/active on fiverr? is it really helpful or not? People says staying online is useless ,for that reason i haven't been online for a while ( just for an experiment). As a result my gig's impression and click almost coming down to half or less . Doesn't that mean my chances of getting a job are also halved? Ik staying online isn't important for every seller but as a newbie its still quite important . 

what do you mean by that? getting sells could make you much more knowledgeable about fiverr? Those sells could make you much more experienced about your work but knowing fiverr it isn't that important ,is it? 

I'm not staying online on fiverr that much and most importantly i work mostly outside of fiverr. Okay , suppose you are right of everything ,now can you tell me what's wrong with my account ? is there any wrong with tittle? image? description? or anything else? ( except my English's skill , that is not my mother language . so some lacking in this sector isn't obvious? )  . i know what will be your answer! you will say "nobody knows the fiverr algorithm !!!!! " haha safest game . Or you can say "you are not up to the mark about your work! " here is a catch , If i don't get any job ,how can i show my skill? 

You cannot beat to successful sellers if your mindset is like this and cannot respect experienced sellers 🙂 however I still stand corrected and will say again "Staying Online is Useless". Other sellers including TRS will say the same. 

Okay.. if you have not used ChatGPT then explain the point of Seller Profile Photo that how it helps in increase impressions? 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

If you are not working on Fiverr then don't give advices like the way you are giving (without knowledge and experience).. 

Algorithm: I have never used this word ONCE here and will never do that too because I never focus on it.

You are a SEO Expert and you cannot figure out that how to get orders or increase impressions? Secondly why do you need my tips/advices when you are not gonna work here 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

As a newbie, it is important to stay online like you who have made 2 sales yet since Aug 2022?? You should have realized it until now (staying online is useless) 

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, michmikaia said:

How important? 

That's a really wrong advice especially for newbie. 

what do you expect? that you've uploaded a gig and gone for eternity, buyer will always come to you? is that so easy? 

sometimes buyers filter their search bar try to find out people who are online ,so that they get quick replies and hand over their work in the fastest time . So, in that time if you are on online ,you may lose that opportunity . As i mentioned before its not important for every seller ,especially if you are already a proven seller.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

You cannot beat to successful sellers if your mindset is like this and cannot respect experienced sellers 🙂 however I still stand corrected and will say again "Staying Online is Useless". Other sellers including TRS will say the same. 

I talked about this matter several times. Also in the previous comment .

if you have not used ChatGPT then explain the point of Seller Profile Photo that how it helps in increase impressions?

As i mentioned before "When you search any gig on Fiverr ,at first it only shows Gig Tittle , Gig Image, Rating & Reviews , Price , Seller  profile photo"   so keep those things as keen as possible isn't a obvious thing? Moreover using a precious profile photo that clearly shows the face of seller rather than any sticker or anything else like yours, doesn't make a good impression on buyer? I hope so. It seems

If you are not working on Fiverr then don't give advices like the way you are giving (without knowledge and experience)..

fiverr is not a rocket science man!!!🤦‍♂️  It is a shame if you think of yourself as a scientist by completing many orders in fiverr. 

You are a SEO Expert and you cannot figure out that how to get orders or increase impressions?

Being a SEO Expert doesn't mean i am a MARKETING EXPERT . 

Secondly why do you need my tips/advices when you are not gonna work here

I didn't ask for your tips and advice/help . I said "Can you tell what's wrong with my account ?"  I made  gig after listening to the advice of people like you . still where is the problem . Then those people may advice falsely? 

As a newbie, it is important to stay online like you who have made 2 sales yet since Aug 2022?

Yes , of course it is important for people like me ,because i got those orders while am on online and interestingly  i didn't even get a message while i'm being not on online . I think many new sellers would agree with this point . 

Whatever , this debate will continue ..... So what works for you , may not work for me /others. Have a nice day! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, minhaz_tech said:

I talked about this matter several times. Also in the previous comment .

As i mentioned before "When you search any gig on Fiverr ,at first it only shows Gig Tittle , Gig Image, Rating & Reviews , Price , Seller  profile photo"   so keep those things as keen as possible isn't a obvious thing? Moreover using a precious profile photo that clearly shows the face of seller rather than any sticker or anything else like yours, doesn't make a good impression on buyer? I hope so. It seems

fiverr is not a rocket science man!!!🤦‍♂️  It is a shame if you think of yourself as a scientist by completing many orders in fiverr. 

Being a SEO Expert doesn't mean i am a MARKETING EXPERT . 

I didn't ask for your tips and advice/help . I said "Can you tell what's wrong with my account ?"  I made  gig after listening to the advice of people like you . still where is the problem . Then those people may advice falsely? 

Yes , of course it is important for people like me ,because i got those orders while am on online and interestingly  i didn't even get a message while i'm being not on online . I think many new sellers would agree with this point . 

Whatever , this debate will continue ..... So what works for you , may not work for me /others. Have a nice day! 

You just have to learn English language! That's All! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1