Message not delivered and order completed without my knowledge

gregnew

Hello. I did not received message on my phone (one of latest Samsung) on project delivery and what is more interesting, I can see that order was approved by me when I did not took any action. That is really bad situation when I can't trust platform in such important aspect. I have other project and receiving messages without any problem.

My view. Messages ends after I ask for next delivery.

f-me.webp

Their view. There are extra two messages with delivery and me approving it (????)

f-they.webp

Edited by gregnew
  • Like 2

Orders are automatically completed and approved after three days. This is clearly stated in the TOS you agreed to when you signed up and in other places on the site, too.  Why can't you trust a platform that does exactly what it says it does? That doesn't make much sense.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, melanielm said:

Orders are automatically completed and approved after three days. This is clearly stated in the TOS you agreed to when you signed up and in other places on the site, too.  Why can't you trust a platform that does exactly what it says it does? That doesn't make much sense.

There is no point saying that I have approved since it was automatically approved.

But what makes me worried more is that I did not receive message so I will have to always double check on my PC I guess.

• Like 1