Fiverr Business verification

katuunuxvi

I recently received a message from a client that had the "Business" tag listed next to their username. However, I noticed the account had no profile picture and was only created this month. I wanted to ask if there is any verification process for a user becoming a business client, that way I can easily verify if this account is legitimate or not. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, katuunuxvi said:

I wanted to ask if there is any verification process for a user becoming a business client, that way I can easily verify if this account is legitimate or not.

Unfortunately, no. There are still a lot of scammers and spammers coming in as Fiverr Business buyers.

You would go through the same process that you normally go through to check if the buyer is legitimate. Chat with the buyer about their project. It's pretty easy to spot a scammer or spammer. They will ask you to contact them off the platform, pay them a fee, and will be very vague about their project requirements.

If you feel comfortable with the Fiverr Business buyer, go ahead and work with them. If not, block them as spam.

• Like 2
  • Up 1