Expert Need Help

engr_sikander

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, engr_sikander said:

Thank you, but some of my friend still have buyer request im wondering why some peoples have and some strugling for buyers !

This is because Fiverr is slowly phasing it out. Some sellers didn't have Buyer Requests on the mobile app since August while I just recently lost access to it on the mobile app. So different sellers are seeing different things. Eventually, it will be gone for all sellers on the desktop, too.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Thank you for explaination but question is it good way for fiverr. Like before normally i earn arroung $2K to $2.5K every month from fiverr but from last 2/3 months i only earn $150-$300 month, thats means Fiverr also loss revenue ! 

I have active brief and set only from $10 starting price !  I get 3/4 briefs and didnt get any order ! . So, Can you please suggest me something better or suggest me to leave platform and more any other freelaning platform !  

• Like 7
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, engr_sikander said:

thats means Fiverr also loss revenue !

Not necessarily, it just means that Fiverr didn't get income from you. Buyers who visited the platform probably ended up ordering gigs from other sellers, so Fiverr didn't really lose income.

7 minutes ago, engr_sikander said:

I have active brief and set only from $10 starting price !  I get 3/4 briefs and didnt get any order !

I received zero briefs at $50 and got 3-5 briefs a day when I sent my starting price between $150-$200.

I saw another member on the forum who also didn't get briefs at $25, but did at $100.

So try increasing your minimum price and see what happens. I also noticed it took a long time for me to start getting briefs and then several weeks to start getting relevant briefs.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Not necessarily, it just means that Fiverr didn't get income from you. Buyers who visited the platform probably ended up ordering gigs from other sellers, so Fiverr didn't really lose income.

I received zero briefs at $50 and got 3-5 briefs a day when I sent my starting price between $150-$200.

I saw another member on the forum who also didn't get briefs at $25, but did at $100.

So try increasing your minimum price and see what happens. I also noticed it took a long time for me to start getting briefs and then several weeks to start getting relevant briefs.

Well explained.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, engr_sikander said:

Thank you for explain regarding brief, I have simple question, Can you please share any specific detailed article or blog related to brief more informative

Hi @engr_sikander, most of the daily topics on the forum cover Buyer Briefs. You can start by looking at these articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/274154-can-anyone-explain-the-feature-fiverr-briefs-in-details/?

do=findComment&comment=1832873https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292269-fiverr-briefs/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292630-why-fiverr-continues-to-ignore-my-profile/?do=findComment&comment=1844616

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5

Now, fiverr levels are Useless you need to create one or sever gigs and improve them to get briefs from buyers. Can you please explin how we can improve our gigs. Also fiverr algorither need improvement becasue one order cancelled and one delay in delivery and now i didnt get an brief from since last month.

Can you explain how fiverr brief works and how newbies survive in fiverr platforms

• Like 3