Listing Gigs exclusively on Fiverr Business

strategist_ceo

Question

Thanks @cartoon_avatar!

I looked at the link and it took me to Fiverr Business (for buyers). I did find the section for Fiverr Business (for sellers) and it looks like buyers can sign up, but sellers have to qualify (see below from the FAQ section):

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4412909373841-Fiverr-Business-Setting-your-profile?segment=business

image.thumb.png.5bb6681f13b30c73c69651a29d2988a7.png

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I looked at the link and it took me to Fiverr Business (for buyers). I did find the section for Fiverr Business (for sellers) and it looks like buyers can sign up, but sellers have to qualify (see below from the FAQ section):

Check the another link, that I mentioned for process. And move to the section- 

If you are new to Fiverr Business

It seems like the process is same for sellers and buyers.

By the way, I did check the link you sent earlier. It might be useful to select which gigs (out of all your gigs) are eligible to get listed on the Fiverr business catalog.

Plus, as per the screenshot that @strategist_ceo shared yesterday (of a seller buyer profile); I think, the way to start with Fiverr business is to login first on Fiverr business.

I tried checking whether i'm thinking in the right direction by trying to login on Fiverr Business. But, I couldn't draw the conclusion, as it's not available in my country.

Perhaps, you can try once. I think there is nothing wrong in trying that 🙂

Edited by cartoon_avatar
  • Like 14

15 minutes ago, cartoon_avatar said:

Perhaps, you can try once. I think there is nothing wrong in that 🙂

I'm very cautious about doing it since my success manager told me not to.

I already reached out to Customer Support once when I received an invite to join the Fiverr Select Buyer program (and they were adamant about me not signing up because I am a seller). I'm pretty sure Fiverr Business is the same way - it'll let me set up an account, but technically I'm not supposed to because I'm a seller.

I'll just wait because Fiverr Business buyers can still find me and order from me. I just won't be in the Business catalog.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 14