Client order directly and after few seconds letter he said he said i order mistakenly, and he want cancel! What should i do?

jamshadulrafi

Question

13 answers to this question

Just now, jamshadulrafi said:

in this case is this cancelation can effect on my order completion ratio? and any negative effect on my gig for fiverr algorithm?

I didnt recieve any effect after, my order completion ratio remained the same. Sadly I don't know about Fiverr algorithm or passive-negative effects.

• Like 11

In a situation like this, you will have to calm your buyer down, assure them that they are in a secured platform, while doing that, immediately contact fiverr support team, they will get back to you in 12hours, during that time when the buyer is not calm, it might lead to automatical cancellation by fiverr support, if the buyer keep pressing. So you firstly have to calm your buyer down. When fiverr support get to you after 12hours, then they can do the needful and it won't affect your order completion rate.

I hope this will help?

• Like 8

14 hours ago, nebula_js said:

In a situation like this, you will have to calm your buyer down, assure them that they are in a secured platform, while doing that, immediately contact fiverr support team, they will get back to you in 12hours, during that time when the buyer is not calm, it might lead to automatical cancellation by fiverr support, if the buyer keep pressing. So you firstly have to calm your buyer down. When fiverr support get to you after 12hours, then they can do the needful and it won't affect your order completion rate.

I hope this will help?

Yeah. thanks

• Like 7

4 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

The buyer can cancel it without affecting your order completion rate. if he is not canceling the order like this you should contact CS. otherwise, your order completion rate will be affected.

Screenshot (176).png

thanks brother. By the way Fiverr support team cancel the order from their side & my order completion ratio is okay.

• Like 4