Can't select stars to order review.

williambryan392

2 minutes ago, creativemindph said:

Coz even the buyers rating did not show on my profile.

It won't show on your profile until you review them, or the time for you to review runs out (14 days I believe) and then it will post to your profile.

I submitted a support ticket, and expect it will be resolved soon.

Use the app to leave them a review (if you have/use the app) in the meantime.

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

It won't show on your profile until you review them, or the time for you to review runs out (14 days I believe) and then it will post to your profile.

Bryan, maybe it's due to the browser? Did you clear the cache and cookies? Did you try using another browser? It might be a browser-related issues.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

Bryan

I'm Will / William, but you're not the first to call me Bryan / Brian on Fiverr 🤣

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Did you clear the cache and cookies? Did you try using another browser?

Not yet, and I know that CS will advise that (they always do lol). I'll see what happens with my other orders today first (assuming they get accepted).

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I apologize Will. Based on your username, Bryan seems to be your surname, so you can see where people are coming from. 

Nothing to apologise for! It's all good. Like I say you're not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last! My actual surname is Bryant, but fiverr decided to cut off the 't' when generating my username. 

• Like 3