Didn't get fiverr brief and Gigs deranked

sidranizamani

I already published my 7 gigs on my account  and level two seller but I didn't get a single brief or best match or perfect match yet from the last update of Fiverr till now. Buyer requests are almost close and I didn't get any brief. I need to know what is the reason? Why I'm don't getting any brief? Why my gigs are deranked? Please check out my gigs and give me instructions to solve the issue.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

18 minutes ago, sidranizamani said:

I already published my 7 gigs on my account  and level two seller but I didn't get a single brief or best match or perfect match yet from the last update of Fiverr till now. Buyer requests are almost close and I didn't get any brief. I need to know what is the reason? Why I'm don't getting any brief? Why my gigs are deranked? Please check out my gigs and give me instructions to solve the issue.

Hi

Well did you try to test it at the lowest price?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Your gigs “deranked” is always connected to your performance and how satisfied your clients were, hidden reviews etc. 

Inprove your performance and your impressions also will increase. 
Briefs are not buyer requests and you will not be getting dozens of them as before, some weeks you will receive zero briefs because it’s supposed to be higher quality but of course fiverr is still testing it and sending briefs to a highest performing sellers, which you might not be part of at the moment if your gigs are de ranked because it’s directly linked to your performance 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I have had times where I got few to no orders, so I can sympathize with you. It is worrisome.

I looked at your profile and noticed you have 12 gigs. Five appear to be new, as they have yet to have any reviews. Of the seven that remain, you have three with an average rating of 5-stars. The remaining gigs all have less than a 5-star rating. I agree with @mariashtelle1 that you are more than likely not getting briefs because there are sellers in your niche who have all 5-star ratings.

Your last review was from 3 weeks ago and was not a 5-star rating. I am sure the buyer left you a less-than-stellar private review. All you can do is give the best service possible when you get an order, so you get an excellent review and private feedback.   

• Like 4
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, sidranizamani said:

did you try to test it at the lowest price?

• Like 1
  • Up 2