Anyone know what this gray icon is underneath two of my gigs?

narrativetutor

Question

13 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I think proofreading is okay but I don't think rewriting is.

I think he means about FIVERR being written in gray under gig names. I saw this today as well, all my gigs have it. I think they might try to differentiate regular Fiverr gigs from Fiverr Business or Fiverr Pro in the near future. Again, just a guess, but it seems that's what they are going for.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 51
  • Thanks 1

The 3 dots are just where you can click to get an small menu pop-up of gig actions related to that gig.

If you click it you'll see options for "preview, edit, pause or statistics" (where the statistics goes to the gigs menu and shows that stats for that particular gig).

Also be careful of academic work rules. See: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360020869438-Academic-services-on-Fiverr---The-Dos-and-Donts?segment=seller

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 37

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Yes, this is what my SSM told me.

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I saw this today as well, all my gigs have it. I think they might try to differentiate regular Fiverr gigs from Fiverr Business

I have it on all of my gigs except for one that I put on pause for 2 years and just recently revived again. So, maybe you are correct.

• Like 37

5 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I have it on all of my gigs except for one that I put on pause for 2 years and just recently revived again. So, maybe you are correct.

That's what I think. Or maybe they are preparing something new outside of that.

2 hours ago, nickj2013 said:

I noticed these gray labels as well. Not sure what the idea is behind their sudden appearance.

As I said, it's most likely a sign of things to come. Maybe Fiverr will differentiate ads from regular Fiverr gigs, Fiverr business gigs, etc. Who knows. But it's certainly something they are working on.

• Like 27
  • Up 1

I have both Fiverr and Fiverr Business grey labels on all three of my active Gigs, not or, hovering over them shows the same Gig URL for both, when I click the tags, the page they link to has the same layout as well. Maybe the Fiverr Business tag will just show for Business buyers and have a different layout or something. Or those are just "informational tags" for buyers or even the Fiverr level evaluation team, without a real function, but as they do link to the Gig when clicked, they might lead non-business buyers to the normal Gig layout page, and Business buyers to the Business layout page. Hm, well, we'll see, I guess, doesn't look quite finished yet.

Screenshot (1590).png

Edited by miiila
  • Like 30
  • Up 1

I have it on all of my gigs except for one that I put on pause for 4 years and just recently revived again. So, maybe you are correct. I noticed these gray labels as well. Not sure what the idea is behind their sudden appearance. I think proofreading is okay but I don't think rewriting is.

• Like 18