Seeking Advice...

clxvers_designs

Question

Hi, I'm Clover. I'm 14 and I love doing my usual freelance work for family & friends...however I've branched out into fiverr recently! I don't have much prior "work experience" other then working at a restaurant... I'd like to get more views on my listings, as well as looking trustworthy to the eyes of the buyers. Thanks for your help!

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

Hi @clxvers_designs! Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

It's great to see a teen with a dream. 😊 I like how you set up your gigs! 

22 minutes ago, clxvers_designs said:

I'd like to get more views on my listings, as well as looking trustworthy to the eyes of the buyers.

One of the best ways to build credibility with your buyers is to show of your portfolio and skills in your image gallery - you have slots for 3 pictures and 2 PDFs, so take advantage of that!

When I first started, I spent a lot of time working on my portfolio. Then, when buyers contacted me, they would specifically mention my portfolio saying, "I know you can do this because I saw your work." So this is one of the most powerful ways that you can connect with your buyers when you have zero orders and no reviews yet.

If you want to read and learn about how to build your Fiverr business, the forum is a great place to do that. Here are some articles that you can read to get started:

Start with @miiila's advice here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/279005-the-first-5-things-you-should-do-when-starting-your-fiverr-career/

And continue on with this comprehensive list of resources from @williambryan392 and @imagination7413:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4