Order cancelation

mohammad_sohan

Question

Hello everyone

Some days ago I got an order form a buyer. It was 3 days delivery time. I completed the order and send the delivery the next day within 24 hours. 2 days later the buyer ask for order cancelation and put the order in dispute. Saying the he no longer need it. As I know if I cancel the order my gig and order cancelation rate will be harmed greatly.

I want to ask the experts what should I do? And how should I contact the support service in fiverr? I already decline his order cancelation offer. Please tell me what should I'm really confused. 
Thanks

Screenshot Capture - 2022-10-30 - 17-43-02.jpg

• Like 11

3 answers to this question

Hi @mohammad_sohan,

1 minute ago, mohammad_sohan said:

I already decline his order cancelation offer.

Good for you! Please also ask the buyer why he no longer wants it. Find out if it's due to your delivery (e.g., if the buyer isn't satisfied with your work) or if he just doesn't need it anymore. If he isn't satisfied with the quality of the delivery, ask the buyer to specify what revisions he would like so that you can revise and re-deliver.

2 minutes ago, mohammad_sohan said:

I want to ask the experts what should I do? And how should I contact the support service in fiverr?

If the buyer is satisfied with your work, but just doesn't need the order anymore, it doesn't qualify as a cancelation. As long as you've delivered everything according to the order requirements, you can respond as @newsmike suggests here (and keep rejecting his cancelation requests):

This order is not eligible for cancellation.  If you're not clear on why we aren't able to cancel this order at this point, please note that when you joined Fiverr, you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. it states, “orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the gig page.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282473-yesterday-buyer-opened-a-dispute-and-i-declined-3-days-gone-but-order-is-not-marked-as-complete/?do=findComment&comment=1783095

You can also alert Customer Support of this problem so they can help you resolve this issue with your buyer. You can start by creating a ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order/create-ticket

• Like 9

Hello and thanks everyone.
The problem is solved by default. I mean I decline the dispute and the buyer didn't respond so after 3 days the order was automatically completed. 
But still this is a big problem for future orders. I think fiverr should do something about this problem.
Anyway thanks everyone for your support.

• Like 7