Seller Plus members, how much time do you want for a customer support reply?

donnovan86

I had a person place an order without my consent, they asked for a 1-day delivery and they ask for academic content.

Obviously I went to customer support, and since I am a Seller Plus member I expected them to reply within 5 hours as promised. Almost 14 hours have passed at the time of this writing and I didn't receive any reply. I understand it's the weekend and reply times are slower, but I also expect the service to be fulfilled as promised. I get it 5 hours are not always possible, but I am close to 3x that. And I don't know what to do, if I cancel the order myself I receive a cancellation penalty even if I did nothing wrong and the order was placed without my consent..

I was curious if Seller Plus members experienced long waiting times.. Just to confirm, I didn't receive any reply at all until now. 

• Like 21
  • Up 1

50 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I was curious if Seller Plus members experienced long waiting times.. Just to confirm, I didn't receive any reply at all until now. 

Hi @donnovan86, normally I get a response within 3 hours, however there are some times when Customer Support is overwhelmed (it seems), and it can take them 24 hours to respond, even with Seller Plus. When that happens, sometimes the support agent is less knowledgeable and skilled, so it can take longer for them to understand the problem and help. This is only a problem when I agree to do a custom offer with a 24-hr delivery, so I try to avoid that.

51 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

And I don't know what to do, if I cancel the order myself I receive a cancellation penalty even if I did nothing wrong and the order was placed without my consent..

Customer Support should still be able to fix your OCR if you cancel yourself, especially if the order violates ToS.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

My advice to you is to write to your success manager so that they can make sure that the ticket is resolved sufficiently.

Good point! I always cc my success manager after I create a ticket (I usually just forward the ticket over to her).

• Like 14
  • Up 1

10 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Good point! I always cc my success manager after I create a ticket (I usually just forward the ticket over to her).

I only do that if it is something of dire importance, as I am aware that they are just a bunch of people trying to keep up with many, many sellers. I am not sure how many of us are in seller plus. I suppose we are the 'crème de la crème'. Still, we must be many.

I also do not write to support unless I absolutely have to, for the same reasons.

Look at this forum Vickie, every day we see new topics being opened about the same stuff. These guys do not even bother to do a simple forum search. Imagine what support is dealing with!

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 14
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

Look at this forum Vickie, every day we see new topics being opened about the same stuff. These guys do not even bother to do a simple forum search. Imagine what support is dealing with!

I don't blame Customer Support for using copy/paste answers!

7 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

I also do not write to support unless I absolutely have to for the same reasons.

Same here. Usually I don't send them questions since most answers can be found by search or through my success manager. I only contact them for order-related issues.

I'm pretty sure Customer Support is swamped with the same questions from sellers asking why they can't find their gig in search (or why they don't have clicks and impressions), why gigs or profiles aren't getting approved, why briefs aren't being sent to them, and why no one is ordering their gig.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @donnovan86, normally I get a response within 3 hours, however there are some times when Customer Support is overwhelmed (it seems), and it can take them 24 hours to respond, even with Seller Plus. When that happens, sometimes the support agent is less knowledgeable and skilled, so it can take longer for them to understand the problem and help. This is only a problem when I agree to do a custom offer with a 24-hr delivery, so I try to avoid that.

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

The CS person finally replied, the issue was solved. However, it seems they have a TON of work and they apologized for the wait. 

• Like 15
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

I'm pretty sure Customer Support is swamped with the same questions from sellers asking why they can't find their gig in search (or why they don't have clicks and impressions), why gigs or profiles aren't getting approved, why briefs aren't being sent to them, and why no one is ordering their gig.

Yeah, and legitimate problems like mine get pushed because of random people that can't use a forum or just don't understand how the site works.

• Like 14
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

When this has happened to me I cancel through the resolution center and then submit a CS ticket. My stats have always been corrected.

Thankfully CS was able to reply in time. I know, they did that for me too, but it's easier to just do this firsthand and not correct any issues afterwards. At least it's better for me.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Thankfully CS was able to reply in time. I know, they did that for me too, but it's easier to just do this firsthand and not correct any issues afterwards. At least it's better for me.

I agree, but I remember getting a notice from Fiverr that all cancellations were to be done through the resolution center. Hence, I hesitated to open a ticket about it for fear of getting the old copy-paste of "this issue could have been handled by ..."

• Like 13
  • Up 1

23 minutes ago, veyento said:

I asked for some help on 27-Oct and get replied on 30-Oct 6:17 P.M. Is it normal for them or I received a late reply?

Its normal to have a late reply especially if you aren't a level seller nor if you don't have Seller Plus

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 10
  • Up 1