Greetings from the newbie

marymaerivas

Good day Maam/Sir,

I am Mary Mae from Philippines hoping to get along with you all and also you can advise me and help on what to do on how to progress my service here in fiverr community. I offer my services such old photo/Photo restoration even blured photos  and also photo enhancing or manipulation.

With all my experience and skills that I have learned when I was an Information Technology student, I also want to gain some funds here to support my financial needs in school, as of now there's still no orders coming from me. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Hi @marymaerivas! Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

9 hours ago, marymaerivas said:

you can advise me and help on what to do

You just joined this month and it can take some time to get that first order. You can help your business grow by reading and applying the tips in this article written by @williambryan392, a Pro seller and top-rated seller - it's packed with many great articles. Please also scroll down to find @imagination7413's post in the same thread for some more helpful links:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-%F0%9F%A4%A9popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @marymaerivas! Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

You just joined this month and it can take some time to get that first order. You can help your business grow by reading and applying the tips in this article written by @williambryan392, a Pro seller and top-rated seller - it's packed with many great articles. Please also scroll down to find @imagination7413's post in the same thread for some more helpful links:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-%F0%9F%A4%A9popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

hello maam, I am sincerely following your advice and it will be a great help.

• Like 1
  • Up 1