Fiverr choice

gigzlogo

I have successfully completed a couple of "fiverr choice" projects with different clients. They left good feedback also. But when I checked order breakdown page, It's showing only 1 client. why my other clients count isn't showing there? and I don't received that badge in my gig too.

Capture.JPG

Edited by gigzlogo
  • Like 19
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, gigzlogo said:

But when I checked order breakdown page, It's showing only 1 client.

The Orders Breakdown Page shows it only for a certain timeframe (30, 60, 90. 180 days). It also won't show orders that have been delivered but not accepted by the buyer or auto-closed yet.

17 hours ago, gigzlogo said:

I don't received that badge in my gig too.

Fiverr's search is specific to each buyer, so what you buyer sees in search might not be what you see.

Sometimes I can't even find myself in search and then I'll get several Fiverr's Choice orders. So even though I can't find my gig in search,  I know my buyers are finding me. So don't worry too much about finding yourself in search or trying to see if you have the badge.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

It also won't show orders that have been delivered but not accepted by the buyer or auto-closed yet.

They have completed orders already and given good feedback also. I thought those buyers count add after they complete the order. 🙂 🙂

Edited by gigzlogo
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

So don't worry too much about finding yourself in search or trying to see if you have the badge.

Not everyone gets the Fiverr Choice tag. It's a unique thing for the gig. in this case I thought it was a bug of this site.! haha... anyway Thank you so much for your kindly reply.

• Like 8