How to get lots of order

rashid_gmc

image.thumb.png.63c2111b25b5ec31725cd18d26c92d3e.png

HAHA ( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─

A digital marketer asking "how to get lots of orders" on a digital platform.

Jokes aside (Sorry for that). As a new seller, there is little you can do except to wait for the algorithm to promote you and take advantage of that opportunity by earning the trust of your first buyers who will help you gain momentum.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 6

Hi @rashid_gmc, Welcome to the forum!

I saw that you are a fairly new digital marketer on Fiverr and are looking for more sales.

In order to get more customers, you will need to convince your customers that you understand the audiences that they are targeting and can get them the relevant traffic they need to grow their business.

So instead of saying you are an expert digital marketer, show them. Use your business as a case study to show your buyers that you understand how target marketing works. Find ways to bring traffic to your own gig to increase sales and your client base. Show your buyers that you know how to connect with your target customers by providing them with services that exceed their expectations so that they will want to be returning customers.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rashid_gmc said:

Hi, I have created fiverr new account but I am professional digital marketer

6 hours ago, rashid_gmc said:

I need people who want to grow their ecommerce business

You claim to be a "professional digital marketer". Please use your claimed digital marketing skills to grow and build your own business, instead of begging for customers on a largely seller-used freelancer forum. We are not your target customers. 

• Like 3
  • Up 4