Why the conversion rate not increasing?

asif_ahmeed

Question

5 answers to this question

The conversion rate is not what you should be focused on. What you need to focus on is the number of clicks you get, and compare with how many impressions you receive, but also how many sales you have. Experiment and improve your gig, that's what will net you the most sales.

The conversion rate is irelevant because it becomes a lot higher when you have less impressions and clicks. 

• Like 12

Hi, this is understandable. But, there are still a few things you can do to ultimately increase your conversation.

1. Update your gig post. You can do this by navigating to your profile, select the green “Edit Gig” button on the right, then select ‘edit description’. Once you are there, then it will be good to update your description to add a more enticing explanation of what the buyer will benefit. 

2. Increase your work for a price. When you set your price, you probably set a price where you are offering very little work.

Navigate to your profile, select gigs, and then edit pricing. Try to make sure you are giving MORE value than you price when you are starting out. 

3. Try to share to family to get started faster, have them select your gig, and help them out.

Hope that helps,

Column_reviewer

https://Fiverr.com/column_reviewer

E91755F6-ED32-48EA-8D27-BC3DA54A57E7.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

The conversion rate is not what you should be focused on. What you need to focus on is the number of clicks you get, and compare with how many impressions you receive, but also how many sales you have. Experiment and improve your gig, that's what will net you the most sales.

The conversion rate is irelevant because it becomes a lot higher when you have less impressions and clicks. 

I published the first gig on October 1st, and got an order on October 3rd in the morning and an order from the 1st buyer request at night. Then today 28 October 2800 impressions and 64 clicks, but no buyer message. I have no link to my gig (not shared on social media or anywhere) I don't understand if I have a problem with the gig description or my price is too low or too high. Need some help?

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, asif_ahmeed said:

Need some help?

It happens to everyone. Despite being here for 9 years, I was also pushed back quite a bit and I have few impressions and clicks. Same with orders obviously. It all comes down to performnace. You had a single order the entire month? Obviously there are people with more orders and if they have very good private and public reviews, obviously they will be in front of you in search results. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

What do I need?

• Username & Password

I think this is why you are not getting orders. I'm a page admin too and I'm pretty sure you don't need login details to make it grow. and the method you are using (follow unfollow) is a violation of the user agreement. it's not organic even though YouTubers say it is. sharing login details is also a violation. You could just send them a brief document explaining what needs to be done to grow their page.

• Like 4