হেল্প প্রয়োজন

dataentrypro3

Question

কাল হঠাৎ করে একজন order করে requirements ছাড়াই , আমি সাপোর্টে কথা বলি তারা বলে resulation center থেকে order cancel করতে আমি তাই করি , কিন্তু সকালে ঘুম থেকে উঠে দেখি সে declined করেছে , 

আর মাত্র ৫ ঘন্টা বাকি আছে অর্ডার ভেলিভারি করার

এখন কি করা উচিৎ????

• Like 6

1 answer to this question

4 minutes ago, dataentrypro3 said:

কাল হঠাৎ করে একজন order করে requirements ছাড়াই , আমি সাপোর্টে কথা বলি তারা বলে resulation center থেকে order cancel করতে আমি তাই করি , কিন্তু সকালে ঘুম থেকে উঠে দেখি সে declined করেছে , 

আর মাত্র ৫ ঘন্টা বাকি আছে অর্ডার ভেলিভারি করার

এখন কি করা উচিৎ????

Hi @dataentrypro3, this is an English forum, so it would be helpful to include the English translation so that everyone can know your question.

English translation:

Yesterday someone suddenly made an order without requirements, I spoke to the support, they said that I do that to cancel the order from the resolution center, but when I wake up in the morning, I see that it has declined. There are only 5 hours left for order delivery What should be done now????

Send the buyer a request to extend the delivery date of the order (I would add a week, just in case they don't give you the order requirements). The buyer will have 2 days to accept the request to extend the delivery date of the order.

Then, reach out to Customer Support and let them know that the buyer declined your request for a cancelation and still have not provided the order requirements. You can ask Customer Support to ask the buyer to send you the order requirements. Ask if they can cancel the order if the buyer doesn't accept your request to extend the delivery date of the order (and have them make sure that the cancelation does not hurt your order completion rate). Orders canceled due to buyer error should not count against you as a seller.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2