How to get the Data Entry first order ?

provat_m

I opened a new account on Fiverr.  I have 4 years of experience in data entry work, uploaded 6 gigs, sent 61 buyer requests but no buyer gave me work, please give me some suggestions to help me get my first order.  Maybe I could build my career on Fiverr for your advice.  Pray for me.  Thanks for your time.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

Hi everyone!!!

I have never received any of my orders with great feedback!  I am very excited for an order to arrive!

Please share some tips how I can connect with more buyers and get more traffic to my gig with great sales?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
  thank you

• Like 15
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, provat_m said:

I opened a new account on Fiverr.  I have 4 years of experience in data entry work, uploaded 6 gigs, sent 61 buyer requests but no buyer gave me work, please give me some suggestions to help me get my first order.  

Niche down. Data entry is a very competitive category. There are 73,837 gigs on Fiverr's marketplace offering this service. If you make your gig look and offer the same things as everyone else, it'll be very easy to disappear and not get orders.

I also offer data entry, but I mostly work with educators. I don't do mailing lists. So my data entry looks more like doing gap analyses for audits/grants/curriculum, compiling information for grants, or aligning curriculum. My clients often order from my other gigs as well, because sometimes they want me to write technical documents for them, conduct research, or help build curriculum.

The more specific you are in the type of buyer you are targeting, the less competition you'll have, and the better chance you'll have at doing well on the platform.

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

I have uploaded 4 types of gigs, data entry, logo design, Cisco Networking, abode Photoshop, my higher education is B.sc information technology engineering so I have a lot of experience in networking, 6 years of experience in data entry, good Java , C++, python,HTML, having special experience on, please tell me how to get rader

26 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Niche down. Data entry is a very competitive category. There are 73,837 gigs on Fiverr's marketplace offering this service. If you make your gig look and offer the same things as everyone else, it'll be very easy to disappear and not get orders.

I also offer data entry, but I mostly work with educators. I don't do mailing lists. So my data entry looks more like doing gap analyses for audits/grants/curriculum, compiling information for grants, or aligning curriculum. My clients often order from my other gigs as well, because sometimes they want me to write technical documents for them, conduct research, or help build curriculum.

The more specific you are in the type of buyer you are targeting, the less competition you'll have, and the better chance you'll have at doing well on the platform.

50 minutes ago, provat_m said:

I opened a new account on Fiverr.  I have 4 years of experience in data entry work, uploaded 6 gigs, sent 61 buyer requests but no buyer gave me work, please give me some suggestions to help me get my first order.  Maybe I could build my career on Fiverr for your advice.  Pray for me.  Thanks for your time.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, wp_ustaad said:

just be online with apps and web as well 

With all due respect, you have been on Fiverr since 2018 and you have sold just 11 gigs.  If you had taken the time to read the forum you will understand that staying online has little or no benefit to sellers.  With an average of 3 sales per year, surely you can see this for yourself?

2 hours ago, wp_ustaad said:

and create multiple not only one gig, 

Creating multiple gigs is also pointless if your first one isn't right in the first place.   A freelancer needs to ensure that the first gig they produce is the very best it can be, both in design and content.  It's no good adding for the sake of it.  Once again. your 5 gigs have generated just 11 sales. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @provat_m - sharing your gig links in "Casual Conversations" isn't allowed. You can share your gig links in "Improve My Gig" and "My Fiverr Gigs." Anywhere else it is considered spam.

14 hours ago, provat_m said:

Place help me gig ranking  option 

In response to your question, please read this post with all my favorite links to help you re-rank your gig:

@imagination7413, can we merge, hide, and/or move all of these extra posts by this forum member? Thanks!

[Mod note: posts split, and topics merged.]

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Here I have published 6 gigs on Data entry,Typing,copyright content writing, writer ,  Logo Designing ,It seems these services are very common so I want to know about some unique and trendy services on GD which have much demand in this marketplace ,based on that I can provide some customized and unique services so that I can easily get buyer's brief as there is no scope for buyer request.

Edited by provat_m
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
Guest excel_expert_co

I need Data enry jobs i am expart of excel ,pdf converter, virtual assistant etc

https://www.fiverr.com/s/9XRwg0