Fiver's new update

uzzal32

Is Fiver's new update putting new sellers in trouble? Because the buyer-request is not coming after the new update. I am also in this problem. Many people say that they are unable to publish new gigs. Some say that they are unable to open a seller account.

The biggest problem is that the barrequest doesn't come. Because the main way to get work for new sellers is through buyer requests. The new system is also not working for everyone. Those who are new in this situation, how can they get work? We all know how difficult it is to rank gigs in a new state. Level sellers have some permanent clients, and most of their gigs are found on the first page of search.

Hope fiver official will definitely think something better for newbies.

• Like 11

In the new update, Buyer's Request is replaced with "Get briefs", where Fiverr matches a potential client with sellers that Fiverr algorithm consider qualified. Also, stop spreading a false belief that buyer's request is the ONLY way for new seller to get buyers. I never use buyer's request when starting out as a new seller and I managed to level up without relying on it. Some other senior sellers also have the same experience. You should asses the quality of your gig if the only way for you to get buyer is through Buyer's Request instead of organic traffic to your gig...

Edited by kevindwren
  • Like 9