Can anyone suggestion me how can i rank my gig ?

ismat86

When you have 7 gigs, you should monitor your gigs and determine which one is getting the most "pick up" by the algorithm. Focus on that one particular gig (meaning use that gig for all orders when you send offers to the buyer).

You must focus on one gig to make it grow so that it receives the promoted gig function etc.

Concentrate on a single gig, but create six smaller funnels that lead to it (make sure they are unique in their own way or in different category).

If you have 7 competing gigs, the algorithm will have difficulty determining which one of your gigs to "promote" and you will not be able to grow. Not recommended if you have fewer than 10 reviews.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 10
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 4:20 PM, strategist_ceo said:

When you have 7 gigs, you should monitor your gigs and determine which one is getting the most "pick up" by the algorithm. Focus on that one particular gig (meaning use that gig for all orders when you send offers to the buyer).

You must focus on one gig to make it grow so that it receives the promoted gig function etc.

Concentrate on a single gig, but create six smaller funnels that lead to it (make sure they are unique in their own way or in different category).

If you have 7 competing gigs, the algorithm will have difficulty determining which one of your gigs to "promote" and you will not be able to grow. Not recommended if you have fewer than 10 reviews.

Thank you so much.

• Like 6

On 10/24/2022 at 4:04 PM, katakatica said:

If you publish them just for the sake of having 7 gigs, no. If you actually take the time to make 7 GREAT gigs that WORK and people actually want, maybe. 

you are right .i learn a lot of things. Thank you so much.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Follow:

1. GIG SEO Title 

2. GIG Professional description

3. ADD FAQ 

4. Very Very important GIG Images make attractive do not copy others.

5. Read the Fiverr forum about gig improvement FAQ  

6. Read Top Rated GIG Description got an idea do not copy them.

7. Keep practicing and keep active on Fiverr

8. If you got any messages keep them first I mean a quick  response 

Follow the Step and keep going. Never give up. Best wishes for your future .Thank you .

• Like 29
  • Up 1