Cannot Respond to Messages of Unavailable Buyer

j_the_wordsmith

A buyer recently messaged me regarding a request she needed done immediately and when I tried responding to it, it said that she was unavailable till a certain date and my messages were disappearing as soon as I sent them. Now she will never know that I actually did respond with a quote for her request and she may never seek my services again. This is really disheartening as a new Fiverr seller. Is there any solution to overcome this?

Edited by j_the_wordsmith
Needed to add appropriate tags
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, j_the_wordsmith said:

A buyer recently messaged me regarding a request she needed done immediately and when I tried responding to it, it said that she was unavailable till a certain date and my messages were disappearing as soon as I sent them. Now she will never know that I actually did respond with a quote for her request and she may never seek my services again. This is really disheartening as a new Fiverr seller. Is there any solution to overcome this?

It sounds like your buyer is also a seller (and is Out-Of-Office).

When is she available again? You won't be able to respond to her until that date.

Just send her one message once she becomes available and mention that you couldn't contact her because her OOS was on. Send her the requested quote and if she's still interested, she will respond.

• Like 1