Not getting orders from last one month

samirul_islam19

I think briefs are probably more likely to be sent to levelled sellers. You can make sure you've enabled the "get briefs" option on the gigs page.

Here's a few suggestions/comments for your gigs/profile:

Gig: I will do facebook marketing and promote your business or service
In the search tags: "bussiness page" could be "business page".

Gig: I will create social media posts, canva templates for your brand
In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but no package has the number of revisions set to unlimited.
Maybe change the main image so it doesn't get cropped on the profile.

Gig: I will be your social media manager

The description says "I've been a leading provider of Digital Marketing Services on Fiverr since 2020".
That might be confusing to buyers since your profile says "Member since Apr 2022" (not 2020) and you have 1 review so they may not think you are the leading provider of those services on Fiverr.

The description says "Our support is 24/7!" - but your avg response time is 2 hours.

Gig: I will do targeted b2b lead generation and linkedin lead generation

In your main gig image below "100% verified leads" you say "b2b lead genaration" - maybe change the spelling of the last word.

In the main gig image in the circle it says "LEAD GENARATION EXPART". Maybe change "GENARATION EXPART".

On your profile it says "If you're on the road and need a fast professional response with actions then I am your Gay!". I'm not sure if you mean the last word but it seems like a mistake.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 2