Why my promote gig option comes and gone within a weeks for multiple times now?

archteriorbd

Hello brothers and sisters,
I got the promot gig option before and also lost/unqualified before. But now i am seeing a new thing. 

Its coming then staying like 5-7 days and then again  unqualified, Not just this. Again after 15-20 days its coming again and staying like 4-7 days and then its gone again!!!

For note: I am getting regular order and completing them with 5* on these days so its not a fault on my end.

Once the promote gig option got unqualified or disqualified my gig ranking also going down. I am not getting any ranking & new clients for this situation for last 2-3 months.

I did contacted support multiple time but they  are not giving any reason or explanation, just saying keep up your quality work, promote option will reset again when you're qualified.

Did any of you faced this kind of problem recently or anytime, How did you recovered from this situation?
Thanks in advance for your help. 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, archteriorbd said:

I did contacted support multiple time but they... just saying keep up your quality work, promote option will reset again when you're qualified.

And they are 100% correct.

11 hours ago, archteriorbd said:

Did any of you faced this kind of problem recently or anytime, How did you recovered from this situation?

Improve the quality of your work. Improve your seller performance. Wait until you qualify again.

Why do you need us to tell you the same thing Fiverr Support already told you? 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

On 10/28/2022 at 6:03 AM, jonbaas said:

Why do you need us to tell you the same thing Fiverr Support already told you? 

Which things do you think will prove that i am giving the quality works? 
I am getting a lot of works from past clients, they are giving me 5* ratings with great reviews, tips. isn't that prove that they are happy with the quality of my work? What else there to improve? 
Is there anything else or any tips do you have that i need to improve? 

I just need an answer why the promote gig option was removed after only 5-7 days when there was no massages and also order from the promote gig options yet? If my work quality was bad, why would they gave promote gig option in the first place? 
I don't think you got the point of this post or i wasn't able to explain it properly. Sorry for that.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, archteriorbd said:

they are giving me 5* ratings with great reviews, tips. isn't that prove that they are happy with the quality of my work?

No. Not at all. It's not about the public reviews you receive. It's all about private reviews. You cannot see those reviews.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, archteriorbd said:

Which things do you think will prove that i am giving the quality works?

I am not familiar with your personal seller performance, so I cannot answer this question.

I am getting a lot of works from past clients, they are giving me 5* ratings with great reviews, tips. isn't that prove that they are happy with the quality of my work?

You need to have an all-around seller performance that proves your quality to the Fiverr system, not your past clients.

I just need an answer why the promote gig option was removed after only 5-7 days when there was no massages and also order from the promote gig options yet?

None of us can answer this question for you, because we do not control the qualifications for the promtion feature.

I don't think you got the point of this post or i wasn't able to explain it properly.

I get what you are saying.... you're just asking the wrong questions, and you're demanding answers that none of us can provide.

• Like 3