HOW TO GET ORDER'S ? 😞

sadikurshuvo

Β I am seller on fiverr since 2021Β πŸ™‚

In my fiverr journey I completed only 2 orders. I didn't get any orders last more than 1 year .. My gig are active 5

In all of gigs i did tried to increase good impression and clicks. after lot's of research i published all of gigs. but not get good result....Then i did email marketing and tried to get clients outside on marketplace. But it's not workings too . I'm going to disappeared now 😭

Screenshot.png

Edited by sadikurshuvo
  • Like 15
  • Up 2

But in my fiverr journey I completed only 2 orders. I didn't get any orders last more than 1 year .. My gig are active 5

In all of gigs i did tried to increase good impression and clicks. after lot's of research i published all of gigs. but not get good result....Then i did email marketing and tried to get clients outside on marketplace. But it's not workings too . I'm going to disappeared now 😭

Screenshot.png

• Like 19
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, sadikurshuvo said:

In my fiverr journey I completed only 2 orders. I didn't get any orders last more than 1 year .. My gig are active 5

Screenshot.png

First, say please don't be disappeared.Β Last 1 year I had the same problem as you. because I still now I can't get any orders. Even when I create my new gig, try to do lots of gig research and then make a new gig with full quality. Also, I will try after the gig is published I did to increase impressions and click doing marketing on social media marketing. But every time I can't succeed in one gig.Β 

Now I learn about new category services and also hope one day I succeed it.Β 

This is my personal opinion that I share.Β 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hurray!!!

As a New seller I got my 3rd order on fiverr with 5 star review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Β 9 monthsΒ After hopeless I didn't give up I try to find client and day by day upgrade my gig video and description.

Then I got a message from a Netherlands clients he need a design. then i completely done with my best. and he gaves me 5 star review and he said he will back again to me..Β 

DON't GIVE UP, JUST UPGRADE YOURSELF AND FIND YOUR MISTAKES.Β 

THANKS ❀️

http://fiverr.com/sadikurshuvo

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 5

On 11/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, sadikurshuvo said:

DON't GIVE UP, JUST UPGRADE YOURSELF AND FIND YOUR MISTAKES.Β 

Congratulations @sadikurshuvo!

It's good to hear that you didn't just "wait around" for 9 months - you were busy improving your gigs and improving yourself. This shows through the wonderful review that your buyer just left. Keep up the good work!Β 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, sadikurshuvo said:

HELLO FORUM COMMUNITYΒ 

i need some tips about my GIG BRIEFΒ 

May i know from youΒ how much dollar in brief should i do in my gig.?

i have almost 5 gig and I've done 3 orders.

after brief option started. i didn't get anyΒ πŸ””Β notification to match myΒ brief.

Β 

FIVERR

Same here,I also have completed 3 orders,but have not got any brief yet,I think the update will take time to get match.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hi @sadikurshuvo,

I didn't get briefs for 2 months when I first turned it on. Stick with this price for a month and if you don't see anything, try a new price the next month. I didn't get briefs at $50 but I did at $150. Play around with the prices and if you don't see any briefs, there aren't any matches for you.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

Hello Forum Community 🀝🏻

Hope Everyones doing well.

As a New Seller I've done 4 orders the same client's with 5 star reviews. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

He invite me two times in zoom.Β I convinced his with my best.

He is from Netherlands . And he very friendly . After he is purchase from my 1 gig. I've done his requirements with my best. and I inform his that i have different skills . after 1 weeks he purchased 4 gig from me. and he said in future he needs me. I'm very lucky to done his projects with me best.Β 

THANKS ❀️

FIVERR πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

Screenshot (1).png

Edited by sadikurshuvo
  • Like 10
  • Congrats! 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

My impression never growed, !!!

I tried to many tricks. I edited my description seo my gig images.triedΒ  everything to optimistic my gigs.

but it's always this 200/300 impression. I have almost 5 gigs.

and i completed 6 orders.Β  which clients i bring in fiverr from outside of marketplace.

IΒ  read many fiverr expertise topics about gigs. and follow their topic too.Β 

But the same result. ❌

It can be i cannot find my mistakes what i should improve !!! need some expertise suggestiono.

Β 

gigs

image.png

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Your impressions and click are not much manΒ 
Let me give a word of adviceΒ 

First see your competitions and rate your price in relation to them.

Try very hard to rank your Gig using SEO ( this should be the main goal)

Optimise your gig description and Very importantly the Gig image.

Hope it helps

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1