HOW TO GET ORDER'S ? 😞

sadikurshuvo

I am seller on fiverr since 2021 🙂

In my fiverr journey I completed only 2 orders. I didn't get any orders last more than 1 year .. My gig are active 5

In all of gigs i did tried to increase good impression and clicks. after lot's of research i published all of gigs. but not get good result....Then i did email marketing and tried to get clients outside on marketplace. But it's not workings too . I'm going to disappeared now 😭

Screenshot.png

Edited by sadikurshuvo
  • Like 15
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, sadikurshuvo said:

I am seller on fiverr since 2021 🙂

In my fiverr journey I completed only 2 orders. I didn't get any orders last more than 1 year .. My gig are active 5

In all of gigs i did tried to increase good impression and clicks. after lot's of research i published all of gigs. but not get good result....Then i did email marketing and tried to get clients outside on marketplace. But it's not workings too . I'm going to disappeared now 😭

Screenshot.png

First, say please don't be disappeared. Last 1 year I had the same problem as you. because I still now I can't get any orders. Even when I create my new gig, try to do lots of gig research and then make a new gig with full quality. Also, I will try after the gig is published I did to increase impressions and click doing marketing on social media marketing. But every time I can't succeed in one gig. 

Now I learn about new category services and also hope one day I succeed it. 

This is my personal opinion that I share. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2