Not getting orders from last one month ๐Ÿ™‚

preethamfernds3

Question

Heyย i have not getting orders from last one month. I have changed my gig title, discription tags. Twise a week is it good. ?

This all happen after this Fiverr update. But now am not getting any order. I get clicks around 17 and impression around 413 (in Fiverr mobile app) but i don't kn what is reason behindย not getting orders. Should I wait after changing my gig metadata or something else...

Please tell meย .

• Like 8
  • Sad 6

9 answers to this question

Don't change anything. this matter affects so many sellers in fiverr. I believe you are spending a tough period. keep online your best. try to respond buyer requests. sometimes you have caughted by gig rotation period. be patient until stable your gig. I suggest reduce your price. keep in touch your old buyers. if they have more projects they will contact you. those reviews helps you to find more clients.ย 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, gigzlogo said:

Don't change anything. this matter affects so many sellers in fiverr. I believe you are spending a tough period. keep online your best. try to respond buyer requests. sometimes you have caughted by gig rotation period. be patient until stable your gig. I suggest reduce your price. keep in touch your old buyers. if they have more projects they will contact you. those reviews helps you to find more clients.ย 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 6

Once you update your gig, it is temporarily removed from the search results as it is reviewed by the team.

If you are updated it twice a week, you are taking it out of the search results way too much.

Stop editing your gig, it should really be once a month max.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

Once you update your gig, it is temporarily removed from the search results as it is reviewed by the team.

If you are updated it twice a week, you are taking it out of the search results way too much.

Stop editing your gig, it should really be once a month max.

Ohh is it didn't know this . I heard from YouTube that editing your gig between two weeks gap is good.ย 

I agree with you. what if we did notย  rank or get clicks after this situation does we should give time of one month. Or anything else.ย 

Please tell . Thank you for replying ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Like 4