Hi everyone! I am not new in Fiver , but first time in Fiver Forum!

vovazilvova

Hi to all! I am professional guitarist and music producer from Ukraine! I've been on Fiver for a long time, but I've never been on this forum and I am glad to have a new friends here! Lets get to know each other and I'll tell you more about more about myself and my work!

I play guitar for many years. Studied in Glier institute of Music in Jazz faculty. You can listen a few of my guitar songs for the following links:

Also , I play a lot of other instrument like a Handpans, Armenian Duduk, SPD, Keyboards, Flutes and many others. I produce a great organic house\downtemplo project called The Hardestone. Please listen our live set in Ukrainian Museum of Art!

I record many soundtracks for different games, films and performance! You can check it here!

On my Fiverr account I offer many services in different styles! Record solo guitars, guitar loops and sample packs, acoustic guitar services! Also a work work like a music producer and offer a music creation services in different styles! Rock, Rnb, Hip Hop, House ( Organic\Deep\Melodic\), Downtempo and Many Others! 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...