Among my clients!!

shanta570

1 hour ago, strategist_ceo said:

Small companies were contacted tho, one of my listed companies was contacted.

I am talking specifically about $5 and $10 sellers like the one that had all those 5 companies within the image I shared above. I didn't say the system is bad, but it's open to manipulation when it comes to large companies. I assume that when they add new companies in the database, they contact them. But I don't see Fiverr contacting Google thousands of times a year just to check if X worked there lol.

• Like 25

2 hours ago, wyarej said:

Right

Useless post liked only by people that "like" every single post here just to increase their Forum level.. hoping they get orders from that. Newsflash, it won't.

I am tired of these "serial likers" and I really want to know if there is a way to filter their likes and just not see those notifications...

• Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

This could be a whole crazy thread in casual conversations.   Which is the most bizarre employer you could get on your client list. 😀

I would steel my 9 year olds telescope from her room.  Look at some stars and declare NASA as one of my employers.  I can say that I am an alien invasion early warning manager. But they can't contact anyone to verify my identity as it is super top secret.  🙂 

Surely that's a bit more believable than some of the clients I have seen on people's profiles. 

• Like 21
  • Haha 8
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2022 at 8:28 AM, donnovan86 said:

I am not sure how Fiverr checks these clients, because I saw $5 or $10 writers claiming they worked with Samsung, Logitech, Netflix, Starbucks, etc. 

Yes, I agree with you. I think Fiverr has trouble getting around to everyone. I have had a change on my skills words and they have been pending for many months now. I don't understand why they are even questioning E-learning, because I had a company that I did that for when I first came on here. Also they have a question mark beside English. By the way, this is my native country. Maybe because I am from the south that I have a different language or something?LOL Or maybe because I am Cherokee and am speaking it to all my clients. 🕵🔍

Edited by kendal1747
  • Like 22
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...