How long does it take to reply to support messages?

freesince

Question

6 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, freesince said:

By consider "Seller Plus program" Do you mean I have to pay for support or what?

No. You will receive support for free, but you have to wait. 

But clearly you are in a rush so.. there are options for that. They will get to you when it's in queue. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, freesince said:

How long does it take Fiverr to reply to support messages? There are urgent issues to solve but they take days to respond? why?

You do realize there are hundreds of thousands of people that need support and assistance. While some tickets are easy to handle, others require the involvement of multiple divisions within Fiverr, and that's just for a single person. In order to do your job right, it takes time, and that's the case here. If you want faster support and other perks, maybe you should consider the Seller Plus program, that service will guarantee a response within 5 hours, no matter your level. If not, you just have to wait.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You do realize there are hundreds of thousands of people that need support and assistance. While some tickets are easy to handle, others require the involvement of multiple divisions within Fiverr, and that's just for a single person. In order to do your job right, it takes time, and that's the case here. If you want faster support and other perks, maybe you should consider the Seller Plus program, that service will guarantee a response within 5 hours, no matter your level. If not, you just have to wait.

By consider "Seller Plus program" Do you mean I have to pay for support or what?

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, freesince said:

As @donnovan86 mentioned, the Seller Plus program gives you many perks included in your membership. One of those perks includes priority support, so if you have Seller Plus, you don't need to pay anything extra for priority support.

My fastest resolution was 22 minutes from the time of ticket creation. However, on slow days, it can take longer than 12 hours to get a response. Average response time for me is 2-5 hours.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

My fastest resolution was 22 minutes from the time of ticket creation.

My fastest reply was within 5 minutes, but it was a negative one, saying that I need to initiate the cancellation myself and then wait. It did take 2 days to solve the issue, but the CS representative replied within 5 minutes, so yeah, I was shocked. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3