I don't get any new orders for the past 5 months...

supercalifra923

Question

Last 5 months hasn't been good because I don't get new orders from new clients the reason is fiverr puts my gig to nowhere to be found despite optimization of gigs promoting in social media getting good reviews from old clients, Still, I am on the last page. Please fix this issue and algorithm this is not helping us old and new sellers 5 months with no income. This is my fulltime Job.. Please consider this we have a family to feed and it is so hard to find job here in our country.. Thank you so much. 

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, supercalifra923 said:

fiverr puts my gig to nowhere to be found

Your gig is shown to the most likely buyers of your services. That's how Fiverr works. 

Gigs are not ranked, and where YOU see your gigs, in the search results, is not where everyone else sees them.

Still, I am on the last page. Please fix this issue and algorithm this is not helping us old and new sellers 5 months with no income.

There is no problem with the algorithm. It is working as intended. Your gigs are shown based on seller performance and matching metrics, no by standard SEO strategies. The search system is not a keyword-based internet-like search system.

This is my fulltime Job.. Please consider this we have a family to feed and it is so hard to find job here in our country.

It is not Fiverr's responsibility to make sure you have orders. That's your job. If something isn't working, then experiment and find other ways to meet your business goals. That's what great sellers do. Only YOU can make yourself successful.

53 minutes ago, md_aharif said:

may be your clients give you negative review which was hidden thats why your gig is now last page.

Yes, this could certainly be a reason.

53 minutes ago, md_aharif said:

it would be best if you open new account

NO! Absolutely not! Users may only have ONE account on Fiverr. 

• Like 10

Thank you

19 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Your gig is shown to the most likely buyers of your services. That's how Fiverr works. 

Gigs are not ranked, and where YOU see your gigs, in the search results, is not where everyone else sees them.

There is no problem with the algorithm. It is working as intended. Your gigs are shown based on seller performance and matching metrics, no by standard SEO strategies. The search system is not a keyword-based internet-like search system.

It is not Fiverr's responsibility to make sure you have orders. That's your job. If something isn't working, then experiment and find other ways to meet your business goals. That's what great sellers do. Only YOU can make yourself successful.

Yes, this could certainly be a reason.

NO! Absolutely not! Users may only have ONE account on Fiverr. 

Thank you for the advice!!

17 hours ago, eva0592 said:

marketing your gig on social media like Instagram also LinkedIn those are best place for clints. 

Thank you as well for the advice

• Like 5