Im level 2 seller and getting only 20 /22 request

ninakhan786

Hi Im a level 2 seller on fiverr and since last month im getting only22/23 requests and most of them are repeated requests, harldy get any new request, my orders has stopped although i have 5 star rating and very good reviews , i used to get 3/4 orders a week but now i didnt get any direct order since october last year whats going on fiverr please help me how to get orders 😞

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, ninakhan786 said:

Hi Im a level 2 seller on fiverr and since last month im getting only22/23 requests and most of them are repeated requests, harldy get any new request, my orders has stopped although i have 5 star rating and very good reviews , i used to get 3/4 orders a week but now i didnt get any direct order since october last year whats going on fiverr please help me how to get orders 😞

Hi too

Well do not focus on Buyer Requests anymore because soon it will be disappeared so it would be better if you focus More on GET BREIFS feature via Gigs Page!

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, ninakhan786 said:

you also getting fewer repeated requests???   

Honestly, I do not work with Buyer Requests (neither have to) because I have few repeat buyers and always get organic (direct) orders.

But I am able to see the buyer requests which were posted 24 hours ago!

It's time for you to move on to GET BRIEFS feature! Good Luck

• Like 3
  • Up 1