Fiverr Premium instant withdrawal with extra fees?

tarnos

Question

Hey,

In this article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017140717-Seller-Plusoverview?segment=seller
It says:

For the Premium tier: The Early Payout benefit aims to help sellers improve their cash flow by skipping over the safety 7-day clearing period and “get paid” immediately (fee included).

What does it mean (fee included), does that mean that the ability to withdraw money instantly due to having premium costs me extra?
So on top of paying for premium I have to pay extra fee to withdraw money faster?

I am confused.
Anyone can explain?

Thanks

EDIT: Found this:
https://business.fiverr.com/support/articles/4402267122449-Early-Payout

Guess it really costs extra to withdraw money earlier 😮
It says that standard fee is 1%

Are there non-standard fees?

Also it says:

The feature only clears your earnings at an earlier stage. The actual withdrawal still needs to be completed through the standard withdrawal process.

It's been a while for me, but that means it only speeds up 1 part of the process, you still have to wait some time to actually withdraw?
I don't remember how it's done, is it 1 week for clearance by default + 1 week before you can withdraw?

Edited by tarnos
  • Like 6

1 answer to this question

37 minutes ago, tarnos said:

I don't remember how it's done, is it 1 week for clearance by default + 1 week before you can withdraw?

What they mean is that you still have to withdraw the funds, it puts them in your Fiverr balance and you have to withdraw them on your own, you can do that right away or wait. 

38 minutes ago, tarnos said:

Guess it really costs extra to withdraw money earlier 😮
It says that standard fee is 1%

Yes it costs extra because you might use this to withdraw $10 or $300 faster. Obviouslty there are different charges. And while it's an option, it's definitely not something everyone will use. 

I find it ok, you shouldn't rely on this all the time, just when you need money quickly. It works great for me, no complaints. And the 1% fee for a faster withdrawal is fine.

• Like 4
  • Up 2