Why is there "we'll charge the rest to" in payment?

slyyvl

Question

5 answers to this question

I would suggest to have the buyer reach out to customer support if they are not satisfied with the payment options or outcomes available to them. I would explain that you are not able to edit, alter, or otherwise affect these options for the customer and that fiverr has the ultimate control and say relative to the payment processors. Even if you determine what the G-XCHANGE Bank card is, a response along these lines should help to isolate in the customer's mind that this portion of the transaction is related to their experience with fiverr, rather than to their experience with you as a seller.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, happywithai said:

The only rule for this is to make payment within Fiverr account.

You shouldn't take outside of payment with Fiverr contraction.

This is within Fiverr. This is the client screenshot. It's just the he doesn't have a card so he chose PayPal as a payment method. But he doesn't have enough PayPal balance. I assume Fiverr automatically charge under whichever the client have money even though the client didn't choose that as a payment method. I also assume and talking to my client maybe he just didn't know he had a card. My client uses an online payment app that's a subsidiary of this bank and in most cases, synced with the bank. It's just weird that he had the bank card without knowing it. But it's impossible that Fiverr payment would just get a random person's card, right? It has to be his, right?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, atawin said:

I would suggest to have the buyer reach out to customer support if they are not satisfied with the payment options or outcomes available to them. I would explain that you are not able to edit, alter, or otherwise affect these options for the customer and that fiverr has the ultimate control and say relative to the payment processors. Even if you determine what the G-XCHANGE Bank card is, a response along these lines should help to isolate in the customer's mind that this portion of the transaction is related to their experience with fiverr, rather than to their experience with you as a seller.

Thank you for this tip. He thinks I chose the payment options and I never even bothered clarifying that early on.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1