How to get order on fiverr if you are new seller

aqsa730

Hi there! You should know that the 'stay online 24 hours' is bad advice and will definitely not help you get orders. 

Instead, read tips and tricks on this forum and just create the best gig you can! Here are some helpful threads to get you started to understand more about how to become successful on Fiverr;

Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS.

The Biggest Seller Mistakes And How to Avoid Them

And last but not least, I'd urge you to read Fiverr's Terms of Service. Many people get warnings or have their account suspended simply because they didn't read the rules. It's so easily prevented so please read this link (or just skim through what's relevant): Fiverr's Terms of Service 

• Like 16
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

Hi there! You should know that the 'stay online 24 hours' is bad advice and will definitely not help you get orders. 

Instead, read tips and tricks on this forum and just create the best gig you can! Here are some helpful threads to get you started to understand more about how to become successful on Fiverr;

Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS.

The Biggest Seller Mistakes And How to Avoid Them

And last but not least, I'd urge you to read Fiverr's Terms of Service. Many people get warnings or have their account suspended simply because they didn't read the rules. It's so easily prevented so please read this link (or just skim through what's relevant): Fiverr's Terms of Service 

Thank you

6 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

• Like 6

Hello. I  create a new gig  2 weeks ago at starting  I gained clicks and impressions but from the previous 2, or 3 days ago I don't find any clicks the impression rate is I think good   https://www.fiverr.com/share/mV3Xjx. This is my gig link please check it and guide me, so I can work it properly and gain clicks and impressions. Thank you

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, tinufranklin said:

If you have buyers, contact to direct for new work

You should think about this first as you may be flagged as a spammer for this kind of behavior.

However, if you have access to coupons, that's one way Fiverr favors to contact clients.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, aqsa730 said:

Hello. I am new on Fiverr. My gig impression is in a good position but my clicks are stopped. I found no clicks in the previous 2 or 3 days. Please help me. Thank you

@aqsa730  No need to be worried, sometimes it happens.

Keep your eyes on your impressions, clicks, and orders. Impressions will tell you how relevant you are to your buyers. Clicks will tell you how attractive your gig is. Make sure your title and gig images clearly show what your services are. Prices, seller level, and reviews can also make your gig more or less attractive.

If you get clicks but no orders, that means once buyers clicked on your gig and checked it out, they decided not to order from you. So they went on to someone else's gig. Your goal is to turn visitors into buyers and give them reasons to order from you (not your competitors).

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, anisurratan said:

@aqsa730  No need to be worried, sometimes it happens.

Keep your eyes on your impressions, clicks, and orders. Impressions will tell you how relevant you are to your buyers. Clicks will tell you how attractive your gig is. Make sure your title and gig images clearly show what your services are. Prices, seller level, and reviews can also make your gig more or less attractive.

If you get clicks but no orders, that means once buyers clicked on your gig and checked it out, they decided not to order from you. So they went on to someone else's gig. Your goal is to turn visitors into buyers and give them reasons to order from you (not your competitors).

Thank you for your suggestion.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, anisurratan said:

Impressions will tell you how relevant you are to your buyers. Clicks will tell you how attractive your gig is. Make sure your title and gig images clearly show what your services are. Prices, seller level, and reviews can also make your gig more or less attractive.

Impressions don't matter. Impressions show how many people saw your gig while browsing Fiverr, WITHOUT clicking on it. By comparison, it's just like having people walk by your store but never entering it. So Impressions are irellevant, if anything it shows how many people DIDN'T choose to work with you.

As for clicks.. they tell you how many people were interested to work with you, and then you see how many of those actually placed an order.

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Impressions don't matter. Impressions show how many people saw your gig while browsing Fiverr, WITHOUT clicking on it. By comparison, it's just like having people walk by your store but never entering it. So Impressions are irellevant, if anything it shows how many people DIDN'T choose to work with you.

As for clicks.. they tell you how many people were interested to work with you, and then you see how many of those actually placed an order.

You are absolutely right. by impressions we understand while a buyer walking by my store or on keyword search query when my gig appears to them just see gig's image without clicking on it. if my gig's title and image attracts buyer then he will click and then service description and price is okay then buyer will contact and place the order. 

Edited by anisurratan
  • Like 10

On 11/3/2022 at 8:19 AM, anisurratan said:

if my gig's title and image attracts buyer then he will click and then service description and price is okay then buyer will contact and place the order. 

Maybe or maybe not. Images are not the only thing attracting people. I think it mostly has to do with reviews and the current seller rating. I don't care about the image quality if I want to hire a programmer or a writer. They are not design experts so thinking images matter so much for someone that doesn't hire designers (I can understand image quality being important for someone claiming to be a designer) is a bad approach. 

Honestly, most buyers care about ratings and prices. The other things might be important for some, but my experience shows that prices and current ratings tend to be the drawing factors, and many buyers actually told me that so...

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello. I'm a new seller.I want to change my gig title, I think my gig title is long soo if I short my gig title, without changing the keyword, I just want to short my title. it will affect my gig ranking or my gig is de-ranked. please guide me. Thank you

• Like 3