hello if i hire to get someone in video do i get rights ? any help

tophirehere

helo so i have video on tutorial i ask someone to give me the work i ask him in video to say i give copyright and premmission to be in is that enough if i use it commercial rights our do i need something else ? its verbally in the video he says so ?  i think its all enough because its an actual verbal premission no need writing right ?   if he change and copyright ? what do i need to do 

Edited by tophirehere
  • Like 11

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Fiverr, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3

4 minutes ago, theratypist said:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Fiverr, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. 

Hi i love ur message tnx honey 🙂 honey but plz respond do i need verbally in video for commcercial use is enough ? do i need writing ? which i dont want writing only in video verbal premission commercial use ? what to do is it enough

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I don’t see honey there

To be fair, I had a great grandmother that could use honey with such dexterity, that the singular word could alter the entire context of her statement. In no particular order, honey could mean: 

1. Pathetic

2. Beautiful

3. Naive 

4. Plain stupid (which, as I learned when I moved to the south, is different than just ‘stupid.’ Just stupid is expected. ‘Just plain stupid’ is unexpected. Yes, I forced an actual explanation of these variances)

Honey could also mean statements. Like: 

1. I love you 

2. I’m not sure that I like you

3. What are you wearing?

4. Is that a real idea or are you having a stroke?

5. That was amazing.

6. Stop behaving this way, we’re in public. 

Its impossible to know which usage this fiverrian is aiming at. But I’m going to put my money on the idea that in this context, “honey” means “dear.” 

• Like 10
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, we are forgetting one more:  honey as a sticky yellowish fluid made by bees from a flower’s nectar. 

Oh. Well, no I typically never mean that. I usually mean the smoldering hot, blackish substance made by me from my coffee cup. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

I've seen a lot of dears and friends and bros here, but "honey" is something new.

BTW I have only seen it being sold in the states, but I like honey sticks.
When I come across them at the farmer's market etc, I buy a bunch of them, they are usually 25 cents each.
When I need a sugar boost I just snip the tip of the plastic and suck them. I know I know, I'm a grown @$$ adult.
But I am sure I'm not the only one who does that from time to time!

• Like 11