I'm new in Fiverr

graphicsvenus

Welcome! 

There are lots of great resources on the Forum (as well as the help centre) so please do look around, use the search feature and contribute constructively however you can. The link below is a post I put together that covers a lot of common questions, and great links to topics created by other successful sellers. If you're serious about growing on Fiverr I think it's well worth the time investment to read through it.

Best of luck with your Fiverr journey and welcome again! 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Welcome! 

There are lots of great resources on the Forum (as well as the help centre) so please do look around, use the search feature and contribute constructively however you can. The link below is a post I put together that covers a lot of common questions, and great links to topics created by other successful sellers. If you're serious about growing on Fiverr I think it's well worth the time investment to read through it.

Best of luck with your Fiverr journey and welcome again!

Thank you so much for your kind information, I hope it will be very helpful for me.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
18 hours ago, chris_tech70 said:

Congratulations on your success! Here are some additional tips to help you improve further on Fiverr:

1. Diversify your services: Consider offering additional services that complement your existing ones. This will help you appeal to a wider range of clients and increase your earning potential.
  2. Create gig packages: Offer different packages with varying levels of service and pricing options. This will give clients more flexibility and increase the perceived value of your services.
  3. Build a portfolio: Share your best work and showcase your skills in your portfolio. This will give clients an idea of what you can do and help you stand out from other freelancers.
  4. Optimize your gig descriptions: Make sure your gig descriptions are clear, concise, and accurately reflect the services you are offering. Use keywords in your descriptions to increase your visibility in search results.
  5. Engage with clients: Communication is key to building strong client relationships. Respond promptly to client inquiries, keep them informed throughout the project, and follow up after the project is completed.
  6. Keep your profile up to date: Regularly update your profile and portfolio to showcase your latest work and skills. This will keep your profile fresh and appealing to potential clients.
  7. Offer excellent after-sales service: Continue to provide excellent customer service after the project is completed. This will help you maintain a positive relationship with your clients and increase the chances of repeat business.

By following these tips, you can continue to grow your Fiverr business and attract more clients. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your kind information

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1