What if a buyer places an order without any discussion?

ariful4k

"What if a buyer places an order without any discussion?"

Try to asks him what to do in order page. If no response in 1 day, and if time counter is running, so..................

... you do job as best you can even without any information from him, do it by your own mind on your own way, based on what you think the buyer wants then deliver in time. If he asks for revisions, and is reasonable, do it. If not asks to add more days.

If you delivered, and got no response, no asks for revisions, nothing... so just wait the order be completed automaticaly and get your money.

This kind of thing happened to me once.

• Like 12
  • Confused 3

If the buyer leaves enough information for the project, I think it's best to just work with what you already have. Regarding the price, explain to the buyer if he take the wrong package and offer to upgrade the package. However, if the buyer requests for something that is not within your scope of work, I'd suggest cancelling it altogether. It's not worth wasting time trying to work on something you don't claim provide. The outcome might be unsatisfactory and the buyer would complain and even worse cancel. At least by cancelling early you won't lose time.

Edited by kevindwren
  • Like 9