Info box gig requirements

alino74

Hey guys!

* I have created a job to eliminate the background of the images with only the Basic payment.
* The service provides for the processing of only one image at a time.
* in the "Requirements" I entered the request for 1 attachment to retrieve the image to be processed

Below, the questions about it:

-> tried a test as a buyer:
- I saw that in the "Order details" box it is possible to select the same purchase, several times (nr) in the same order
> suppose then that:
- a customer wants to edit 3 different images; consequently, from the order detail he will select quantity nr 3
- but in the requirements there is only the possibility of inserting 1 attachment.
-how can you proceed?
P.S.: Is it perhaps correct if in the necessary requirements, instead of the request for nr1 attachment, I write to send me an email with the attachment or with the attachments if more than one image also for basic purchase service or packages?

-> Furthermore, how do I return the images processed to the Client in my case? Is it possible by mail?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, alino74 said:

but in the requirements there is only the possibility of inserting 1 attachment.

I think it's possible to insert up to 10 attachments on the order page (within one message). After you attach one image, you get the option to attach another, and so on.

Or the buyer could just attach a .zip or a .rar file.

• Like 1
  • Up 2