What's the best daily budget for writing promoted gigs

Hey everyone! 

Is anyone using the promoted gig option on fiverr? 

if yes, has it been helpful and how much daily budget and CPC have you set for it? 

for context, I have received many orders through it but it hasn't been helping for a few weeks now. 

Would love to get some suggestions here.  🙂

Thankyou in advance.

• Like 11

Hey there! So my CPC I've put it on auto so without a price cap, since that's what Fiverr recommends. My daily budget used to be $5 but Fiverr mentioned I'd get the best ad results with $6 so I adjusted it. However, once I changed that I didn't look back at it and due to your post, it made me think to maybe increase it to $10. 

To give a bit more information, these settings have gotten me 11 orders this month.

You can always experiment a bit! The order decrease can be due to a lot of factors, perhaps for example other competitors setting a higher CPC or more Sellers have been given the promoted gig option. So yeah, I'd just experiment away and see if it leads to getting orders again 🙂

• Like 7
  • Up 3

19 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

Hey there! So my CPC I've put it on auto so without a price cap, since that's what Fiverr recommends. My daily budget used to be $5 but Fiverr mentioned I'd get the best ad results with $6 so I adjusted it. However, once I changed that I didn't look back at it and due to your post, it made me think to maybe increase it to $10. 

To give a bit more information, these settings have gotten me 11 orders this month.

You can always experiment a bit! The order decrease can be due to a lot of factors, perhaps for example other competitors setting a higher CPC or more Sellers have been given the promoted gig option. So yeah, I'd just experiment away and see if it leads to getting orders again 🙂

HEY!!! I have been experimenting with it as well and i think 10$ is actually pretty good. i have gotten repeat buyers through that. I think its better to put a higher budget. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, andreea_91 said:

Isn't it better if we select $50 ? for example?!

It will of course increase your chances since it gives more room/time for the promoted gigs to run. However, in my case, I don't feel it's necessary to spend that amount since I also get 'organic' sales.

1 hour ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

HEY!!! I have been experimenting with it as well and i think 10$ is actually pretty good. i have gotten repeat buyers through that. I think its better to put a higher budget. 

I will however set it at $10! 😇

• Like 6