Blocked from $5 orders to my Seller

skyengine

I’ve ordered from my Seller each month for almost a year without any problems. Now, the Seller is not responding to my posts. If I do not order each month, the Sellers policy states that I could lose the service.

Someone is trying to steal my Seller from me?

And how does he enforce it?

My ex was in organized crime, and I know how HE would enforce the rules, but I can’t figure out a way on Fiverr!

But when I do, look out world! You are ALL going to LOVE my Podlings, and you are ALL going to need a new one every month…or else. B-) b-(

Fiverr keeps telling me to find another Seller. I’ve been with the seller for over a year and I’ve followed the sellers terms to keep my Followers on Twitter. Its like someone is trying to steal my Seller. Or bypass me, essentially stealing my gig. Do you think that’s fair?

@skyengine You said the seller is not responding to your posts. Sounds to me more like your seller is done selling. Fiverr keeps telling you to find another seller. Sounds like it’s time to find another seller.

If this seller broke the terms of service, Fiverr isn’t going to tell you that (“due to privacy reasons”). And from what you describe about how this seller does business, he/she DID break the rules, but we don’t know for sure.

You need to accept that either this seller doesn’t want to do business with you anymore, or they’ve been suspended or deleted from Fiverr for doing something wrong. That’s not “unfair”…that’s just the consequences of breaking rules!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived