How much time does a $5 order take you?

fayestap

The answer is now that it’s unknown.

The ARS has made it impossible to predict.

I just spent a fair amount of time tracking down a buyer who left feedback from 100 days ago…and found him on social media, now I still need him to log into fiverr per his agreement.

So who knows how long it will take me to LOSE $15 LOL

I write 300 word articles and it just depends. I have pretty strict guidelines for my buyers now due to the fact that I have previously spent far too much time on my articles. I usually spend anywhere from 15-30 minutes on each article. They are 100% unique, too. I also have video promotion gigs up and they take a bit longer. Closer to an hour.

Volume forces you to streamline, so I’ve gotten pretty fast. I batch everything, so I don’t know exactly how long one $5 order takes. In theory, though, I’m willing to work for about 10 minutes for $4. When everything’s ticking along the way it should, no more than 5 minutes.

Reply to @kjblynx: I’m basing this on a 50 word video in which the script is copied right into the order. No need for extra communication. Also, I never do one order at a time, so I’m splitting the prep time across multiple orders.

If I had to do one order at a time, my time investment would go way, way up. It took me longer when I first started because I was working with fewer orders and was still working out the kinks in my set up. I considered it a paid apprenticeship.

Archived