How can I get my First client with the buyer's request?

shahaalam275

On 7/25/2021 at 6:39 AM, shahaalam275 said:

Please discuss How can I get my First client with the buyer's request?

Be the seller with the best offer, pure and simple. Remember, you are competing against many other sellers for that same job. You are not, therefore, guaranteed a job, just because you send an offer via buyer request. If you want to win that job, be better than your competitors, be more personable, and be the seller that buyer needs. 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:39 AM, shahaalam275 said:

Already Place 7 Gigs On My Fiverr Account.

Just because you offer seven gigs, does not mean buyers have to place orders from them. No seller is guaranteed orders, just because they host gigs on Fiverr. If you want orders, be better and more unique than those thousands of competitors.

• Like 9

On 7/25/2021 at 1:39 PM, shahaalam275 said:

I join fiverr in February 2021. But not get any order. Please discuss How can I get my First client with the buyer's request?.

l have not gotten an order yet but l found this article helpful. https://www.sidpublishing.com/how-to-respond-to-a-buyers-request-on-fiverr/

The other thing that is emphasized on every other article l read is relevance, only respond to a buyer request you have something unique to offer not to use that as an opportunity to advertise. Also, don't generalize your offer but rather be specific.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2021 at 5:09 PM, shahaalam275 said:

I join fiverr in February 2021. But not get any order. Please discuss How can I get my First client with the buyer's request?.

Seems its been 6 months since you joined on Fiverr. Keep patience to get orders and As you mentioned you have published 7 gigs, I suggest you don't go with that.

If you're just starting out, follow the basic rules,
1> Create only 3 gigs or less than that.
2> Gig should be comply with the specific niche category which mentioned the target audience & service you provide
3> Optimize the gigs descriptions accordingly in a time of interval (*don't edit in a regular basis, at least wait for 1 week or 2 week)
4> Check your gig analytics
5> AFTER getting order from your niche gig then you can move on different category gigs

*and most importantly, if choosing a niche category you need to do research a lot or apply niche which you know better.

"For BUYER REQUESTS"
You need to send proposal to the buyer which you know better & feels like you can do it.
Find Your USP and make different yourself from others.
mention what you can do to solve buyers issues related to your service.

To be the best version of yourself, keep exploring new ideas, new niche category & problems of customers they are facing.

Follow the consistent process not the idea and goals, not saying that forge about the ideas but keep that in mind and work on the process which help you to get a client who need your solution.

FOLLOW PROCESS IN A CONSISTENT MANNER AND  WORK ON ONE SKILL AT A TIME,   ONE NICHE AT A TIME.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • frank_d locked this topic
  • 8 months later...
On 10/24/2022 at 1:38 AM, shahaalam275 said:

If you have any ideas, please share.

Hello

Enable this feature from GIGS Page. Set the price based on your skills and gigs packages too but it would be better if you test the feature by trying different prices like $10, $15 and so on and observe at what prices you are able to get the match jobs!

Good Luck 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello

Enable this feature from GIGS Page. Set the price based on your skills and gigs packages too but it would be better if you test the feature by trying different prices like $10, $15 and so on and observe at what prices you are able to get the match jobs!

Good Luck

Thanks for your idea. I will try it frequently and observe it.

• Like 12