If any buyer order me directly without any communication, what should I do ?

wp_coder93

8 hours ago, wp_coder93 said:

If any buyer order me directly without any communication, what should I do ?

Complete and deliver the order. Fiverr is specifically set up to NOT require buyers to communicate first. Buyers can place orders at any time, whether you are online or not. That's why Fiverr has a marketplace of services, and why Fiverr specifically calls it a marketplace. And that's why EVERY GIG has a "buy now" button. Buyers are specifically encouraged to place orders right from your gigs. That's the who point and purpose of Fiverr!

It would be wise to stop expecting Fiverr to be something it is not. Learn how to work within the system Fiverr has already set up.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

If the buyer places an order, you're supposed to complete it and deliver it.

If you have "Request to order" feature on your gigs (it's not available for all sellers yet), you might want to use that to prevent direct orders, but it could also reduce the number of orders you receive.

• Like 7

On 10/24/2022 at 1:16 AM, wp_coder93 said:

Please Give me Suggestion

Hi

Well deliver the project if buyer has provided the relevant and complete requirements. It's not necessary that buyer has to discuss the project beforehand. You can mention "discuss the project with me before placing an order" something like that in your Gig Description.. Sometimes buyer does not like to read descriptions and they place their orders directly!

• Like 3
  • Up 1