how can i improve my gig ...?

iam_shagar

Hi everyone, 

I'm quite new to fiverr, and recently finished my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/iam_shagar/upload-products-to-shopify-woo-commerce-or-any-ecommerce-store

I would love to know if you can give me any pointers, anything at all you think would make it better. I'm open to editing any of the media I've uploaded, changing my description or perhaps something I haven't even considered. Any of your feedback would be valuable.

Thanks 

Iam_Shagar

• Like 5

Hello,

You've only just started on Fiverr (September 2022) so I would suggest waiting to see what happens for a couple of weeks. It can take months to get your first sale.

You shouldn't be afraid of updating / improving your gig, but doing it too often can take you out of search results.

There are lots of great resources on the Forum (as well as the help centre) so please do look around, use the search feature and contribute constructively however you can. The link below is a post I put together that covers a lot of common questions, and great links to topics created by other successful sellers. If you're serious about growing on Fiverr I think it's well worth the time investment to read through it.

Best of luck with your Fiverr journey and welcome again!

• Like 2

On 10/25/2022 at 10:42 AM, williambryan392 said:

Hello,

You've only just started on Fiverr (September 2022) so I would suggest waiting to see what happens for a couple of weeks. It can take months to get your first sale.

You shouldn't be afraid of updating / improving your gig, but doing it too often can take you out of search results.

There are lots of great resources on the Forum (as well as the help centre) so please do look around, use the search feature and contribute constructively however you can. The link below is a post I put together that covers a lot of common questions, and great links to topics created by other successful sellers. If you're serious about growing on Fiverr I think it's well worth the time investment to read through it.

Best of luck with your Fiverr journey and welcome again!

Hey i have not getting orders from last one month. I have changed my gig title, discription tags. Twise a week is it good. ?

This all happen after this Fiverr update. But now am not getting any order. I get clicks around 17 and impression around 413 (in Fiverr mobile app) but i don't kn what is reason behind not getting orders. Should I wait after changing my gig metadata or something else...

Please tell me .