How to recover fiverr temporarily restricted account

usmannazir776

Hello! my fiverr account was  restricted and I received this mail from Fiver.

Hi usmannazir776,

To create a fun and pleasant experience for our community, we ask that you do not send messages to other users to promote or offer one of your Fiverr Gigs, services, or websites. Our message tool is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers on our platform, but spamming other community members is not tolerated. If you are interested in purchasing a specific service, feel free to use our message system to connect with other sellers.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

Sorry, It was my mistake I did not knew about the rules. Please consider removing the Restriction and you wont get any kind of spam and reports from me ever again. I shall be very thankful to you for this kindness.

Yours Obediently

usmannazir776

23October,2022

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, usmannazir776 said:

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

This happened after you were already warned once.  I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for this.  You were warned, you ignored the warning and you did it again. 

The restriction is justified in my eyes! 

• Like 10

On 10/23/2022 at 6:38 AM, breals said:

The restriction is justified in my eyes! 

Thems the rules!

I really don't know why some people find it so easy to break them. They're not even complicated. I genuinely think you could not read the Fiverr rules, and still accurately predict what would be allowed and what wouldn't. I've never studied UK law, or the laws of the dozens of countries I've been to and I've managed to stay out of prison. Ok, well, there was that one time, but I was young and stupid and I certainly didn't think it was unfair. 

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, usmannazir776 said:

I won't do it ever again.

Did you say the same thing the first time you were warned?

But I already apologized

I don't know if you're trolling the forum at this point. For the first warning? The second warning? Both warnings?

said If I do it again no warning straight ban

Well in that case...

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

First, theres no one here in the forum that can help you with that, in any case you should contact CS but I doubt that theres anything they can do to help you. Is called consequences.

As mentioned, "Ignorance of the law, excuses not.", but in fact you already knew it! because as @breals pointed (and yourself), you already had a warning and  you continued with the same behavior. 

Edited by shalock
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, usmannazir776 said:

in the first I didn't even knew what happened cause I don't know what I did at that time cause I was new. Now I know what happened so please give me a chance

and after the first warning you didn't think to check what the rules were?

On a certain level I do feel sorry for you, I really do, I don't want anyones income / livelihood damaged, but this is called the consequences of your actions.

3 minutes ago, usmannazir776 said:

Now I know what happened so please give me a chance

All you can do now is take responsibility and learn from it.  As @shalock mentioned no one here can help with this, only CS can and you're really not going to get much sympathy from the forum I'm afraid.

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

Sorry to be a bit rude but if you're a freelancer on Fiverr and don't know some of the terms of service, you're at fault. 

Also, 

Even if spamming wasn't an activity that was punishable, do you consider it is morally and ethically OK to flood others' inbox and begging them for work? 

Finally, 

I feel sorry for you, but I think you can't get your account back. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3