Here is my gig, how can do improve gig impression and clicks

helalhm68

1 minute ago, helalhm68 said:

What should I do to get a quick order? I have a new gig  but I haven't received any orders yet. How do I get an 1st order? Give me a solution everyone!

Figure it out and put in the time, hard work, and research every buyer has had to do in order to get themselves established on the platform.

Fiverr is not a 'get rich quick' scheme or a platform where just anyone can come and 'quickly make a few bucks' without being skilled in the area in which you operate. You're advertising yourself as a 'professional' on your Gigs and your Fiverr profile description. If you are indeed a professional, you should already have this figured out. Or, perhaps you should be more transparent with your buyers that you're just starting out, and maybe have some experience.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

Figure it out and put in the time, hard work, and research every buyer has had to do in order to get themselves established on the platform.

Fiverr is not a 'get rich quick' scheme or a platform where just anyone can come and 'quickly make a few bucks' without being skilled in the area in which you operate. You're advertising yourself as a 'professional' on your Gigs and your Fiverr profile description. If you are indeed a professional, you should already have this figured out. Or, perhaps you should be more transparent with your buyers that you're just starting out, and maybe have some experience.

Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, arifs_studio said:

Try to stay active all the time

Completely false. Please stop spreading mis-information.
Being online or active bears zero relevance to how your Gig performs, and has absolute minimal impact on a buyer deciding to choose you over another seller.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...