How to Know Fiverr PRO is approved or not?

expandgads_it

7 hours ago, expandgads_it said:

How to Know Fiverr PRO is approved or not?

@expandgads_itOnce you have been accepted as a Fiverr Pro seller, you must attend an onboarding session with the Fiverr Pro team. Once you have completed the onboarding session, your Fiverr Pro seller profile will be active.

Every Fiverr Pro Gig is labeled with a Fiverr Pro badge so that buyers know they're getting the very best. Buyers will also have the option to filter the Gigs catalog so that Fiverr Pro Gigs are shown first.

pro fiverr.png

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, anisurratan said:

Once you have been accepted as a Fiverr Pro seller, you must attend an onboarding session with the Fiverr Pro team. Once you have completed the onboarding session, your Fiverr Pro seller profile will be active.

Every Fiverr Pro Gig is labeled with a Fiverr Pro badge so that buyers know they're getting the very best. Buyers will also have the option to filter the Gigs catalog so that Fiverr Pro Gigs are shown first.

My question is that today it is 9 days since I applied for fiverr Pro but they have not sent me any message that I am selected for fiber process or not.

If I am selected or not will they send me email that selected or not and in what time they send it if so please tell me.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, expandgads_it said:

My question is that today it is 9 days since I applied for fiverr Pro but they have not sent me any message that I am selected for fiber process or not.

If I am selected or not will they send me email that selected or not and in what time they send it if so please tell me.

Okay, either contact to Fiverr support center to get update or wait for some more days.

• Like 5