Fiverr dashboard notifications not working

gajuseidi

For the past few days I have been unable to open and check my Fiverr notifications on my desktop account dashboard. Whenever I click on the bell icon, the page freezes/slows down and after a while I get an error at the top saying that the page is slowing down my browser. There are ways of getting around it and the notifications work perfectly on mobile, but seems to not work on desktop. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? 

Screenshot 2022-10-22 223437.jpg

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

I found I had that issue too. I had t clear my cache, and then it worked. The trouble is I have to do this every day when I use Firefox. With Safari everything works fine.  Good luck. 🍀

Thank you, Vickie. In that case, it seems to be an issue with firefox browser, perhaps due to its new updates.

46 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I have not been experiencing this issue but I do use Chrome.

I'll have to try it on chrome. Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Up 2

21 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

Thank you, Vickie. In that case, it seems to be an issue with firefox browser, perhaps due to its new updates.

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

I have not been experiencing this issue but I do use Chrome.

Lol, the reason I switched from Safari and Chrome to Firefox was that about a year or more ago, I had an issue where I kept getting that message that Fiverr was using too much data, and as a result, the whole page seemed to freeze.  

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1