Don't do this mistake

aziz_rohmani

Once a client gave me two files to work on. One of those files was not supported on my PC so I saw one file and another one didn't.  That was a big mistake. Then when I worked and submitted the file, the client got angry with me.  And then I realized that I was wrong not to look at the given file after seeing his provided file, I fixed his work.  Then he was happy.  But for my mistake, he gave me a 3-star rating.  So freelancers should go as well through the client's description and all the files and then start working.

• Like 52
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 4:40 PM, aziz_rohmani said:

Once a client gave me two files to work on. One of those files was not supported on my PC so I saw one file and another one didn't.  That was a big mistake. Then when I worked and submitted the file, the client got angry with me.  And then I realized that I was wrong not to look at the given file after seeing his provided file, I fixed his work.  Then he was happy.  But for my mistake, he gave me a 3-star rating.  So freelancers should go as well through the client's description and all the files and then start working.

The buyer wasn't supposed to do that since you corrected yourself and did a good job for him/her. That's so uncalled for.😕

• Like 22

On 10/26/2022 at 12:31 PM, dev_iqbal said:

Many many new freelancers are create account in a day, and they publish gig to get order with their professional skill set. So, Fiverr algorithm give them a chance to get order. And that's why sometimes many popular gigs are ranked down. It's not a lifetime down, just for few minutes... So, Don't worry about it. Go ahead.

Good Luck-

Thanks for your suggestion.

• Like 14
  • Up 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 6:40 PM, aziz_rohmani said:

learn from the mistakes go forward dont think back it passed!

• Like 14