Impressions downword, No BR, No Order

razib_biswas

Hi Community,  I am in deep trouble. I had open my account on last january then keep active and afterthat I was totally inactive. Onthat time my gig was 1. Now from last month I am active seriously. Active atleast 15 hours and now my gig is 5. But from last week i found my inpression is going down. I had 2 order but this was all fake and need to cancel.

I dont understand what should I do.

Do I open a new ID?

Or keep giong with this old one?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, razib_biswas said:

But from last week i found my inpression is going down. I had 2 order but this was all fake and need to cancel.

Hi @razib_biswas, if you had to cancel two orders, that can affect your impressions. Can you explain what you mean by "fake"?

If the orders were canceled due to buyer error, you can create a ticket with Customer Support to make sure that the cancelation doesn't affect you as a seller:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/orders/current-orders/issue-with-an-order

15 hours ago, razib_biswas said:

I dont understand what should I do.

Do I open a new ID?

Or keep giong with this old one?

No, keep your existing account. Work with Customer Support to see if you can remove the two cancelations without it affecting your seller statistics. If not, the cancelations will stay on your account for 60-90 days. 

During that time, you can work on optimizing your gigs so that you are more attractive to buyers. I noticed that the gig thumbnail on your first gig state "Data Entry Expart," please change to "Data Entry Expert."

Also, your gig profile and descriptions contain long lists of your skills. Buyers don't really care for these long lists - they just want to find someone who will get them what they need. So consider rewriting your bio and gig descriptions so that you show your buyers how you are the answer to their problems.

Here are other things that you can do to make the most out of this downtime:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/